Nesting here as an LGBTQ+ senior is pretty darn special. Birds of many colors flock to our community, because regardless of race, religion, ability, sexual identity — you name it — we don’t exclude. We welcome.
Our community is designed for improving the lives of all older adults. And we’re all for ruffling feathers if it means taking down stereotypes of aging while we do it. So, from housing to hospitality to health care, you can trust that you’ll be honored, and you’ll always feel completely comfortable and accepted for who you are.
Here are some of the ways we do it:
- Discrimination-free housing policies
- Inclusive services and amenities
- LGBTQ+ resources and support
- Safe and supportive LGBTQ+ healthcare settings that respect privacy and protect confidentiality
- Partnerships with LGBTQ+ organizations
- Support for resident-led LGBTQ+ clubs and committees
- Inclusive activities and events on and off campus
- Zero tolerance for discrimination and harassment
No matter who you are or what kind of lifestyle you enjoy, you owe it to yourself to age well, and to soar. Fill out the contact form on this page to learn more about our diverse, inclusive community.