You remain the same independent-minded you. But there may come a time when each day reveals unexpected challenges. We’re here to offer the right touch of assistance to help you maintain vital degrees of independence.
At the Nunnenkamp Center at Friendship Village Tempe, we customize a service plan to each individual. The care you receive will be just right for you. If adjustments are needed, we’re happy to make them. Our staff’s stellar reputation is well earned for a commitment to residents’ care and dignity.
We’re not an assisted living compound. You’ll have easy access to the entire Friendship Village community – the social life, events and all amenities.
Also included with assisted living, you’ll enjoy:
- Direct admittance with no entrance fee
- Private apartment homes to maintain individuality
- Cheerful social areas
- Certified and Licensed Practical Nurses available 24/7
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the dining room
- All utilities paid, except long-distance phone
- Supervision of medication, treatments, glucose monitoring and eye drops
- Assistance, if needed, with bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Variety of activities offered daily
- Biweekly housekeeping
- Flat linen service, weekly
- Changing of bed linens, weekly
- Making beds daily, if needed
- Daily trash disposal
- Cleaning dishes in your apartment, if needed
- 24/7 security
- Reminders of activities and social events
- Monitoring of monthly blood pressure, vital signs and weight
- Assistance to and from meals, if needed
- Ambulation assistance to and from Nunnenkamp Center activities and services, if needed
- Optional periodic check during nighttime hours
Learn the full scope of assisted living services, please complete the form here. We’ll be happy to tell you everything.
Frequently asked questions about Assisted Living
Whether you are concerned about yourself or a loved one, it’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. You can then match needs to the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medicines, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — assisted living can be the answer. Rest assured, you’ll find top-quality services at Friendship Village Tempe’s Nunnenkamp Center.
We offer a full continuum of care. That means, in addition to assisted living, we provide memory care and skilled nursing. These programs provide round-the-clock care for someone who needs long-term supervision or support, or for individuals recovering from illness or injury.
To learn more about assisted living for yourself or a loved one, contact us today.